+ all hair is welcome, 10 collections for every hair concern–no matter ethnicity, age or gender
+ always cruelty-free, we have never & will never conduct animal testing
+ going greener, reducing waste + switching bottles to 90% PCR
+ cleaner ingredients, always without sulfates, parabens, aluminum starch, phthalates + DEA & a friend to all: we’re here for you, every one of you beautiful beings
follow amika: brand specialist, Mary Haight on instagram @amika_gny
social templates → amika: social templates
in-salon flyers → amika: flyer templates
in-salon retail pricing → amika: retail pricing
PRO site / FWB rewards → www.loveamikaPRO.com
digital academy → amika.talentlms.com
Instantly create flawless beach waves. Exclusive amika design allows for crease-free waves on all hair types and textures.
+ 3 tourmaline ceramic barrels in .7 in/18.5 mm deliver gorgeous, beachy waves
+ custom-mold leaves no-marks
+ negative ion technology seals cuticle to smooth hair
+ 30-minute auto shut-off option – for extra safety and peace of mind
+ heat resistant, no slip handle – delivers styling comfort
+ kickstand – to rest safely on vanity or countertop
+ cool tip for easy control and safety
+ digital adjustable temperature from 120° F - 390°F (50°C - 198°C)
+ 9 ft / 2.75 m cord with 360°swivel
1. Section hair into half up, half down.
2. Position your thumb on the indent at the clip of the deep waver.
3. Take a 1" – 2" section of hair.
4. Press to open the Deep Waver clamp. Holding the tool horizontally, insert the desired hair section - starting at the root. Release the hold so the clamp is closed with the hair in between the barrel and clamp. Hold the Deep Waver in place for about 5 seconds. The longer the hair is pressed, the more defined the waves will be.
5. Press to open and continue downward to the next area of the selected hair section. Repeat down the entire section of hair until the whole length is waved.
6. Continue throughout hair.
7. For face framing pieces, hold the Deep Waver at a slightly downward angle (parallel to your cheekbones)
8. Finish by tousling hair with your favorite amika texture spray.