Colorance. For every stylist. For every client. For every service. Goldwell delivers what stylists want – rich, shiny color with an amazingly healthy hair feel. Easy. Quick. Versatile. Colorance colors and repairs hair in one step, delivering up to 3 times more shine and up to 5 times better combability*. See and feel the difference.
⇒Know It Guide, Gloss Tones Know It Guide,
New Colorance Shades, Discontinued Shade Formulas
Backbar Poster, Shade Indicator Tabs,
Color Dispensary Planning Guide , One Page Guide
WATCH & LEARN MORE
⇒ Editable Menu
⇒ Editable Flyer
⇒ Social Media Posts
Shade: Pastel Indigo
Colorance is the first demi-permanent hair color with IntraLipid* Technology that repairs the hair during the coloration service.
▪ Can be mixed with cover plus lotion for thicker consistency. Detailed work.
▪ Use Colorance Clear to reduce color depth if desired or to create pastel tones .
▪ Can be mixed with other Colorance shades.
Colorance is mixed in a 2:1 ratio. Recommended standard mix is 40mL Colorance Lotion to 20mL desired Colorance shade. Amounts should be adjusted for longer or shorter hair with the same 2:1 ratio. Always dispense lotion first and then add in the appropriate amount of Colorance shades.
1. Shampoo with Goldwell DualSenses color fade stop shampoo.
2. Thoroughly towel dry hair and apply Colorance mixture evenly from scalp to ends.
3. Process for 15 to 25 minutes, based on desired intensity.*
4. Upon completion of the processing time, lightly rinse and gently work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Do not shampoo.
5. Finish with Goldwell DualSenses color detangling conditioner for color-treated hair. Follow up with DualSenses color lock serum for color treated hair.
View & Print PDF